Applicants must have the following items in order to be considered for Driving Success Project:
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Live in Ontario
- Class G License or higher
- Clean Drivers Abstract (no more than 3 demerit points and no major infractions)
- Clean Criminal Record
- Pass a MTO Driver's Medical
- High School Diploma (applicants who do not have high school diploma can take a grade 10 equivalent test)
Applicants do not need the following items but it is considered an asset:
- Willing and Able to cross US Border
- Willing and Able to be away from home for long periods of time
Driving Success hopes to target the underrepresented groups in the Labour force; such as:
- Unemployed and underemployed women
- Unemployed and underemployed youth (ages 21-35)
- Unemployed or underemployed Newcomers.
- Women Job seekers.
- Youth Job seekers (ages 21-35)
- Newcomer Job seekers.
- Women with low income.
- Youth with low income (ages 21-35)
- Military Job seekers
Please note that you do not need to be part of these underrepresented groups in order to apply.